March 23, 2011

Falling to Temptation: Ice Cream Edition

After writing today's previous blog post, I got to craving. Hankering, if you will. I wanted Cookie Dough ice cream like it was no body's business. Which it, in fact, was not. (With the exception of my best friend, Adrianna, whom I promptly texted the following before making any rash decisions: "Question. I'm tired, not well, it's cold. But I seriously want ice cream. Do I go get some?") Braving the Chicago mist -- at this point, it cannot fairly be called snow -- I raced to my friendly neighborhood Dominick's.

Of course, it started innocently enough with the acquisition of the Cookie Dough, as great quests often do.


But from there, things quickly got out of hand... I spotted Cheesecake Brownie ice cream, and I froze. And not just because I was in the freezer isle either! I knew what had to be done.


I fear I fall into that classification of humans who "can't be tamed." But worry not. I have a large spoon, which is appropriately paired with my large appetite.


Blog life.

7 comments:

Shevah said...

Nom nom nom. Gimme gimme! :P




www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

Alicia said...

Haha! My favorite ice cream is Cookie Dough, and now I want some too thanks to you ;)

x

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

This happens waaaaaaay more than I'd like to admit hahahaha! ! I just started following today! I'm a new blogger and need all the support to get some new followers! If you could follow back that would be cooler than wooden platforms!

A Certain Vintage said...

ha, cute post! I hadn't heard of this flavour...it sounds too good to miss in the freezer isle!

Stacey Kay said...

Ugh. I am weak against ice cream too. Me and my BFF used to polish off an entire pint of Half Baked at our local gas station every time we ended a relationship. Haha good times!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com {Promotional Video}
Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides
Blogger Spotlight: Pearls and Personality
My Vintage Handbag Line

Claire said...

yum! i love Ben and Jerry's! i think cookie dough is my fave, but that cheesecake brownie looks delicious too! i would've eaten both...

http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

THis is adorable! I love ice cream. I actually just impulsively bought coffee heath bar crunch on impulse while at the store.