October 31, 2011

Truthfully...

I grapple with the truth sometimes. I think this is because I try and be honest and kind... And I believe that everyone else, or at least most everyone else, tries to be the same. And their truth... It might be different than my truth. Because it's all about perspective. And then I begin to mess around with... Well, who's truth is true? Is it mine? Yours? Both? Neither?

It's a problem, and it causes me to stop a lot. But then, I remind myself to leave my own mind, and focus on doing what feels natural and right to me in the moment, and not concern myself so much with other people's truths. 

I'm hard on myself. I forget, sometimes, that I have to live in here.

It's been one of those nights filled with lots of heavy-headed thinking. Probably due to the fact that I had an overly full weekend. That's always how it goes for me. But now, after clearing my head, I can get a good night's sleep, and start fresh with a new day!

And... My Peace Corps interview went well. Now, I wait for nomination!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: