September 30, 2012

Super Good, Yes!

That's about all I know how to say in Ukrainian so far... This language is hard! But then again, all languages are hard for me. Slowly but surely, I'm picking it up.

My family is great! I play UNO with my host cestra Ina and her boyfriend Max every weekend. He tries to get me to say swear words in Ukrainian, but no way! You'll have to wake up pretty early to trick me into that! Haha, I did ask him the other day, "Max, what's your name?" My host family got a kick out of that.

Blogging is hard to keep up with, considering the amount of people I need to email. I'm going to try and do it every month! At least. Hopefully.

Loving life in Borova. This village is so welcoming.

Live long and prosper! Gosh, everything I'm writing is so spastic. It's okay. It's just the dubstep music of the Internet Cafe causing my adrenaline to rise.

No comments: